Job Type Part-time
Education Level 2-year diploma or more
Career Level Entry Level
Salary 20.000-2.4000 KRW (per hour)
Starting Date ASAP
English Native Level
Location Seoul-si > Gwangjin-gu
We are looking for teachers who truly enjoy teaching young kids and who are talented in teaching English language to students that are learning English as their second language.
We have part-time positions available at the moment. Work hours are flexible as our classes are online based and for this reason, it makes a great secondary income source for you. Please check out the conditions and qualifications below. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Class type: 1:1 online teaching (Home based)
Teaching level: Kindergarten to High School Students
Teaching Hours: You may choose to work from M-F or only M/W/F or T/T
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be teaching students basic to advanced English levels using the following class materials:
Smart Phonics/ Everybody Up/ Wonderful Jobs/ New American Textbook/ Treasures/ New Children’s Talk/ Teen Talk/ Totally True/ Can You Believe It/ Storybook Discussion/ Animation Speaking/ Topic Video Debate(Ted Ed Kids, SciShow, etc)/ TS Advanced Debate(with articles fromScientific American, buzz60, GeoBeats)
· Must already be in Korea on anE-2 visa (In this case, you should get a letter from your current employer (hagwon/school) giving permission for you to work for another education company and submit additional documents to immigration for approval)
· F2, F4, F5, F6 visa holders are also welcome to apply
· Must have at least 2-year diploma or more (English Education major highly preferred but not mandatory) * college graduates are welcome as well.
· Must be a citizen from one of the following countries: U.S.A., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa
· Debate specialized teacher preferred
· More than 2 years of teaching experience preferred
· Must have all required documents (FBI background check, diploma)
Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, a cover letter, a recent picture of yourself and a self-introduction video of less than five minutes. Upon review of your application, you will be contacted for a scheduled interview. No phone inquiries, please.
Screening of Applications → 1:1 interview (demo class) → Reference check→ Background check